Craft it Forward!

Help brighten someones day, and swap awesome stuff with strangers!
I absolutely love this idea.


This is taken from Kiddo, who got it from a Melissa.


The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I will do my best.
* it will be done in the next couple months
* you have no clue what it’s going to be - that’s the fun part!

It could be jewelry, accessories, embroidery, a felt creation, a paper craft, you won't know until it arrives at your door! I promise that it won't be baked goods, since I don't bake!

Here’s the fine print:

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others. What could be more fun! Some ideas you could do for others: artwork, CD’s, burn a DVD, write a poem, crochet a scarf, make a mini book, send a photograph (a printed one, not e-mailed. etc…).

Make sure that I have your e-mail address so I can contact you to get your address!

CRAFT IT FORWARD!

1 comments:

TiLT said...

Hey there :) I just put myself on someone's craft it forward & started my own...then found you through Kiddo...I don't know if the rules prohibit being on the receiving end of more than one of these...if not - I'm in!!!!

here's a link to my craft it forward:
http://tiltcreationstoo.blogspot.com/2009/04/craft-it-forward.html

Post a Comment